If you haven't already heard of it, IFTTT (If This Then That) is non technical person's dream when it comes to connecting up and controlling the products and apps you love and use on a day to day basis.
What was once limited to the domain of programmers, IFTTT lets laymen's like you and I connect up multiple apps with a single click to improve productivity by automating repetitive tasks. Called 'recipes', these simple connections automate tasks using conditional logic to trigger events between apps such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest and loads more
There's two types of Recipes: DO Recipes and IF Recipes. DO Recipes run with just a tap and IF Recipes run automatically in the background.
We've created 6 x useful IFTTT recipes for you to assist in your organisations P2P fundraising and supporter outreach activities so you can spend less time coordinating the day to day and more time connecting with your supporters:
- Add the reply from a supporter outreach email to a Google spreadsheet
- Automatically keep your organisations Facebook and Twitter profile pictures in sync
- Add event photos you've been tagged in to a Facebook album
- Store your fundraising event pics in one place
- Create a Twitter list to recognize and reward your supporters
- Collect your fundraising event #tag mentions
Do you have any IFTTT recipes we should add ourselves? Email me to and me know!