Support Specialist/Project Coordinator
Become the safe pair of hands behind world-leading nonprofit software and surround yourself with smart, passionate people who are helping the changemakers save the world!
We make awesome fundraising software for charities to run events, collect donations, sell tickets and much more
We're an innovative, socially responsible tech company with offices in Sydney, London and Los Angeles
We work with the changemakers who are on the frontlines of solving the big issues; from feeding the homeless through to curing cancer
We're one of the fastest-growing tech startups internationally in the impact sector
Our co-founders started in the 90’s creating the online presence and cool digital experiences for leading global brands such as Coca-Cola, American Express and Louise Vuitton across the UK, Europe and Australia. They saw what charities missed - the control and freedom that comes with high-quality digital tools that help raise more money, and build better connections to audiences.
Since then our tech-for-good digital platform and operations have grown fast - we now help raise hundreds of millions for charities each year, and have offices in Australia, NZ, the UK and USA.
Our vision is to transform charities digital fundraising so they can raise more money and tackle our worlds greatest challenges. We do this by creating tools that empower charities to produce high-quality digital content and events.
As a Support Specialist/Project Coordinator, you'll be working closely with the customer success and production teams in keeping the wheels turning with the day-to-day operations of all new and existing platform setups typically involving:
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting for our product via support tickets, email and phone
- Collaborate with the AU Account Management team to ensure the optimal technical setup for every customer
- Maintain specialist level knowledge of product features, advantages and benefits
- Assist in coordinating timelines for new platform implementations
- Assist in coordinating assets from the client
- Managing site amends and client updates
- Assistance with testing and QA
- Keeping the internal team updated on timings to ensure deadlines and a project's scope of work is met
We think you'll be successful if you:
- Are a great communicator (written and verbal) and love a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Happy to chat with clients directly to discuss support requests, their requirements and project timings
- Have a hands-on attitude and an entrepreneurial, problem-solving spirit
- Have experience in digital production, marketing, tracking and analytics, or paid online media
- Have a Bachelor’s degree (or similar through other training) in project management, computer and information sciences, communications or a related field
- You understand the concept of Content Management Systems and setting up/building websites
- Understand a website's production lifecycle, from taking a brief through to a site going live
- Are great at collaborating and have got a real desire to learn
- A recent graduate or have 1-2+ year’s experience in a technical support/web services role, website management, or customer service function
- You’ve got great English written & verbal skills
- A Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth planning
- A vibrant workplace with regular social activities and easy access to public transport
- Real coffee and delicious snacks to keep you fueled
- Future travel to our international offices
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the impact sector
Your work will impact hundreds of charities globally!