Web Developer (junior level)
Join the engineering force behind world-leading nonprofit software and surround yourself with smart, passionate people who are helping the changemakers save the world!
We make awesome fundraising software for charities to run events, collect donations, sell tickets and much more
We're an innovative, socially responsible tech company with offices in Sydney, London and San Diego
We work with the changemakers who are on the frontlines of solving the big issues; from feeding the homeless through to curing cancer
We're one of the fastest-growing tech startups internationally in the impact sector
Our co-founders started in the 90’s creating the online presence and cool digital experiences for leading global brands such as Coca-Cola, American Express and Louise Vuitton across the UK, Europe and Australia. They saw what charities missed - the control and freedom that comes with high-quality digital tools that help raise more money, and build better connections to audiences.
Since then our tech-for-good digital platform and operations have grown fast - we now help raise hundreds of millions for charities each year, and have offices in Sydney Australia, London UK and San Diego USA.
Our vision is to transform charities digital fundraising so they can raise more money and tackle our worlds greatest challenges. We do this by creating tools that empower charities to produce high-quality digital content and events. We think in terms of ‘limitless digital potential’ for our charity customers - what we build provides freedom for charities now and into the future. We’re energetic and ambitious, we have lots of fun and we’re in it to make this world a better place for us all.
Our DNA is in digital - high-quality digital production, providing limitless digital platform capabilities (yes, we want to build technology that is limitless, works for charities now, and in the future without tech dept) and making everything super easy for organisations, fundraisers and donors whether its platform-based or working with our team. We are energetic, ambitious and we have lots of fun.
About you and the role:
- You'll be designing and building sites from scratch using tools like Photoshop or Sketch, and designing directly into the platform by building up pages with content and custom code
- You have experience using content management systems like WordPress
- You'll be maintaining the look and feel of existing online content and charity platforms
- You're proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite
- You’ll be good at keeping the team up-to-date with project updates
- You'll contribute to the growth of the platform by designing new user centric templates that help charities raise money (donations, crowfunding, appeals and more)
- Teamwork: you can work independently, you're a good communicators and want to make a positive contribution
- You're a junior or mid weight designer/developer with an interest in design
- You may be working in a digital agency and have been wanting a more rewarding role working on meaningful projects
Some of the benefits
Flexibility with hours
Future international travel for the right person
Opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the impact sector
Your work will impact hundreds of charities globally
What to do next
We'll need to see some example sites you've built so please include URLs of those in your application.
And give us a cover letter with a quick intro about who you are and what you're looking for!
We're looking forward to hearing from you.